What is Wensah?
Wensah is Oman’s best and most convenient (supermarket) delivery company which enables you to order groceries, bakery, fruits & vegetables, and other products that you need every day, directly via your mobile or web browser.
How can I download and register on Wensah App?
- The app is available for IOS and Android systems. You can easily get the Wensah app by searching for “Wensah” in your app/play store and downloading the app for free.
- Once the app has been downloaded, you will be able to start using it. You can use the app as a guest customer, log in with your existing online Wensah account details, or register as a new customer.
Is there any charge for registering in Wansah?
- No. Having an account on Wansah is totally free.
I have forgotten my password what should I do?
- Go to sign in and click on “forgotten password”. We will send you a password reset link on your email.
Are there any restrictions on the number of orders?
- No. feel free to order all your needs, no limits on the orders.
How do I know if my order is successfully Placed?
- Once you complete your order, you will receive a message on your device with the order number.
I have received the wrong item what should I do?
- If you receive the wrong item, please ask for returning the item by doing these easy steps:
- - Go to the “Order Details” page
- - Select “Return Item”
- - Select “Incorrect items received” as a reason for your return
- Please, note that the item must be returned with the same conditions you received it. The return of perishable items (like the items bought from the grocery section) must be on the same day. Nonperishable items must be returned within 3 days max.
I have a missing item in my order, how can I report that?
- For any missing items in your order, please visit the Contact Us section or feedback option on the app, by selecting "Missing items” or send us an e-mail with your order number and the missing item’s name and number. Our team will look into your request and back to you in 2-3 business days.
I have received a damaged item
- If you receive a damaged item, please arrange for the return of the item through the Order Details page, selecting "Parcel damaged on arrival" as the return reason. Please note that depending on stock, a replacement may not be available. We will refund you on the wallet.
Can I change or amend the items in my order once it has been placed?
- Yes, under the “My order” page, you are allowed to edit or cancel any order.
What to do if the parcel has not reached me on time?
- Please, contact us on WhatsApp and explain your issue. Our support team will inform you about the condition of your order.
How can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel your daily order 2 hours prior to the delivery time. However, for Wensah orders, you can cancel them within 12 hours from the time you placed the order.
What are the payment methods used to pay?
- We have different payment methods like credit/debit card, Thwani payment, cash on delivery & card on delivery (these are applicable for grocery only).
Is online payment by credit card secured?
- All our online payment methods are 100% secure.
Where does Wansah deliver to?
- For the grocery, we deliver in different areas in The Sultanate of Oman. Please, check the app for the delivery areas at (link).
- For other Wensah products, we deliver to all GCC countries.
How much does the delivery cost?
- Delivery charges are calculated based on the delivery area, click here to check this on the app
How do I return a product?
- It is easy to return Wensah products. You have options on the app to return a product you bought through the feedback option available under settings, my order.
- For Wensah products, we offer a full refund within 15 days of delivery of the new, unused items that have the label and tags intact, and the original backing. And, 5 to 7 working days for the grocery items with the same conditions.
- Please be aware that our customers are responsible for the return cost. Additionally, we cannot return any perishable items you changed your mind about after you reviewed this item or the products whose protective seals or strips are removed or damaged.
What kinds of products have a warranty?
- Usually, electronics and gadgets.
How long does it take to get the money for the products I returned back?
- 5 to 7 working days for the grocery items, and 15 days for Wensah items. In case you don’t receive your money, please check your wallet or call us back.
How do I contact Customer Services?
- You may find your questions have been answered here. Alternatively, should you still require assistance, our Customer Services team is available between 9:00 am – 9:00 pm Oman time through our WhatsApp business chat or customer feedback option on the app +968
What is the Wensah influencer program?
- We are looking for people who have a great shopping experience and if you are a social media influencer, we are glad to see you trying our app and products and highlighting your experience to others.
- Join us and make your moments up!
- Write down the number of followers you have on each social platform and where the majority of them are from.
- Please Note: List the accounts in order of the most followers.
- Send us an email and see what we can do, and let’s start it.
- We are so excited to have you as part of our Wensah family!